Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat!!! My Costume? Oh it is a rotting carcass

It is hard to be a middle class white male. With the elections currently dominating every aspect of the news I have noticed that every sector of society, no matter how large or how small, seem to have at least one community group standing up for their rights, except middle class white males.

Seriously you think about it, there are factions purely focused on Women, Children, Teachers, Nurses, Animals, Maoris, Asians, Pacific Islanders you name it there is some sort of public voice. Now, don't get me wrong, I think a number of these sets have a truly valid place in our society but come on who is standing up for Mr. Joe Public. I know exactly where Ms Wing Fa'lala stands on every issue, I know just what Mr. Tama al Jezarah is going to do about the issues, God save us, I even now how pets would vote if they had the opportunity but I never hear the voice of the middle class white New Zealand male.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a racist rant, it is more just a cry for attention as I too want to have someone standing up for me.

Anyways, enough of that, tomorrow is Friday, Halloween. I think it will be a pretty quiet night in our house although I was thinking today that if we were to go to a dress up party, me and the little lady could go as an inbred brother/sister/pregnant couple. Either that or a couple of bits of Lego stuck together, a plug and socket or maybe even Kelly and Zack from Saved by the Bell.

Staying with Halloween there must be a bunch of costumes that would be considered slightly wrong. You know would you really give lollies to kids who came and knocked on your door dressed as:
- a little SS trooper
- a drunken wife beater
- a hypodermic needle
- Michael Jackson
- a blue dildo
- a green dildo
- any other coloured dildo
- roadkill
damn this list could go on forever.

With that out the way I am going to go and do old man things like have a cup of tea, get nude and rub myself between the couches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!... the other day I was searching the interweb and found this site that Im sure would be right up your alley..
http://www.piss-screen.de/
chur
ps. you know what type of show!...haha