Friday, October 10, 2008

Yeah so the other night I was so wasted at this party with some celebrities and you wouldn't belive what happened...

Finally it is Friday, this week seems as though it has dragged on no end. It is not that I haven't been busy, quite the opposite actually I have been working like a slave in the cotton fields being whipped by one of them southern "gentleman" who always have such nice suits.

Either way, it is finally the weekend. A weekend that will consist of pretty much no great excitement. Shit, if I could I would probably sit around the house in my pyjamas watching crappy TV waiting for midday so I could sit around the house in my pyjamas watching crappy TV and drinking beer. Alas, this is but a dream, my plans consist of mowing the lawns, de-moulding the house and some other menial tasks, ahhh, the life I lead.

Aside from general house husbandry plans I am going to try and squeeze in some more screen printing and this time, hopefully, I will get it right so I can begin my empire. Of course this empire will be starting small, with some kick ass baby clothes but soon I will be moving up to larger garments and who knows one day my gears could be worn by such celebrities as Savage and Brooke Howard Smith. Speaking of Brooke Howard Smith, how much of a complete tool is that guy? Fuckin' douche.

So yeah, back to Friday night mine has involved toasted sandwiches, tea and Madden 2006 on XBox. This may not sound too exciting, and you may be right, but when compared to Mere's, which has seen her watching Rent I would say I am pretty damn rock n roll. What the hell is up with this movie/musical Rent? From what I can gather it is about a few lesbians and some gay dudes, all of whom may or may not do heroin and have aids, who like to run around New York City singing overly long songs about nothing every other bloody minute.

Before I sign off and go do some drawing I want to tell you about a bumper sticker we saw on the way home tonight. No Woman Deserves To Be Raped. No shit Sherlock! What sort of bumper sticker is that? Come on, if we were going to get bumper stickers for things as obvious as that watch out for me cruising down the motorway with a "Petrol's Not Cheap", "I wish I didn't have to work" and "Tits are great" stickers adorning my car.

Have a good one and I will no doubt ramble on here later this weekend.

No comments: