Friday, November 21, 2008

Stop. Go. Stop. Go. Tsst, bro you got a lighter. Go. Stop. Ah crap, I fucked up again

Thank God it is Friday.!!! This has been one of those weeks. You know the ones, they just seem to drag on forever and even though you manage to achieve a whole bunch of crap, you still feel as though over the last five days you have been as productive as a Whangarei roading crew.

On the subject of roading crews, do you think you graduate from hole digger to lollypop guy to spade holder to smoking guy? Or is it just a matter of the toughest and ugliest bastards telling the weaker, less ugly guys to do their work? I guess that is how it worked in more archaic times and things still got done, hell they probably got done in a more efficient manner than nowadays. Maybe more work places should be run like this. That way the annoying little I.T. guys who monitor all your emails, look at your personal files and have the personality of a cracked out whore would be put in their place instead of strutting around like almighty computer Gods. Hell, I think the imperialist cultures of the past had the right idea until some jacked up PC wanker had to come and ruin it for all mankind.

Anyways, yeah, Friday, good times.

This weekend is going to be a good one. I don't have a lot of concrete plans as most things right now revolve around the pregnant side of the family. Maybe I will get into my skimpiest jean shorts and wash our new family wagon that we brought this week, I might try and get some more shirts printed and who knows we may even top it all off by adding a member to our family. Either way I am keen on the upcoming two days.

Shit this is a short one but hey my brain is going in a million different directions right now so before I end up spouting on about some irrelevant nonsense and sounding like Helen Clark trying to explain her policies I am going to call it a wrap.

Till next time don't forget me

No comments: