Saturday, September 27, 2008

Like Beer and Pretzels, Pregnancy and Partying are the ultimate combo

Finally it is the weekend. Considering I only worked 3 out of 5 days this week I dont know why I am particularly happy about being off for the weekend but why question a good thing. So after my last post being a virtual brain spew of negativity I am going to try and keep this one on the poisitve side of the ledger.

After an extremely productive day at work, and I say that with no sarcasm, seriously I was pumped on how much I achieved, Meredith and I headed home to chill out. Now a lot of people think that expecting parents have to give up their social lives, well to prove that this is an entirely false staement I will outline our Friday night. Once we arrived home I cracked a beer and kicked back on the couch as we got our nightly Home and Away fix. From here we went to Albany Mall where we got an Oporto Chicken burger combo each for dinner before heading to The Warehouse we we both splashed on on some new pyjamas. New freakin' pyjamas, that's right we are living large!!! Next it was home to the couch for another beer whilst I flicked between the comic brilliance of Rove and New Zealand's Got Talent, we really don't, Mere played on the internet.

Now it is Saturday morning and we are both feeling a little tired after staying up well past 10pm, and by well I mean a good 15 minutes, but that hasn't stopped us getting to the couch for a nice herbal tea and some infomercials.

With that indisputable proof of pregnant couples still living large I am going to wrap this up as I think it is my turn in the shower.

Party!

No comments: