Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cyberspace Property Development

I have always been someone who has got a lot to say, granted most of it may be completely off topic or incomprehensible but nonetheless I still have a lot to say.

As I have grown I have found that my views and opinions are not always inline with mainstream society and have learnt that sometimes it is better to bite my tongue. Problem with this is that I find my mind to be like a pressure cooker and even though I may suppress the urge to rant in particular circles I still need to release my thoughts in one form or another.

Enter, the internet, and more specifically blogspot. This is the perfect place for me to leave my opinions, thoughts, sex advice, pictures, reviews and anything else that may need to be expelled from my brain.

Another reason for deciding to open a blogspot account now is that it seems like a good as time as any to start to chronicle my life and my experiences especially with my wife being seven months pregnant.

So with a sore throat resulting in a day off work and my 2009 marketing budget almost complete I decided to join the mass of bloggers and finally create a place in cyberspace dedicated to my brain farts.


No comments: