Friday, January 16, 2009

If the itch doesn't clear in a week, then I will go to the doctor but I am sure it is just heat rash

So time for an update on the whole 'Hey I got Baby, wanna see my tally whacker' thing...It works. I swear as I walked around the mall I had ladies giving me the eye and the odd little comment that I couldn't her but pretty sure it was along the lines of 'Damn I would so do that guy'. Also to clarify it wasn't just old birds doing this, although lets say if I were a granny chaser I would be someones Grand Pop by now, but it was young girls too. So after my extremely scientific testing, and science was the only reason I did this, I can without a doubt a baby will make you more attractive to the opposite sex.

Of course, a baby is not something everyone can get their hands on at the drop of hat, unless you count kidnappers, so I have researched and found an alternative, a puppy. Granted this secondary option is not as good as a baby but it should still help you achieve the desired result, unless you are a really ugly bastard. And the great thing about a puppy is that when it gets bigger and is no longer attracting the ladies you can just take it back to the shop and swap it for a newer model. This is an option I have been told is not available with babies.

So there you go, the Professor has proven that without a doubt babies will make you more attractive to females. However in concluding let me point out this option may not work around the other way as some guys will head for the hills if it is single Mum, unless...she has great boobs.

And with that I am out of here to go watch Sunday night TV and remember if you have any questions you need answered I am your man.

No comments: