Friday, January 16, 2009

Dad's Day off

You know what rules...today. Yep, today rules, it is a sunny Friday and I am not at work. I didn't even need to come up with a lame excuse like a gerbil got stuck up my ass when the wife and I were trying a few new bedroom games. All I had to say was the truth. Cupcakes need to be made and a baby needs to be looked after and since I cant make cupcakes I am on baby duty.

That said this baby thing is easy, for the last hour she has been sleeping and not a sound has been made. No wonder Mere fought so hard to make sure she was the stay at home one parent. Anyways, I have moved on and am resigned to my role as the bacon bringer homer.

So yeah, day off, awesome stuff. I woke up around 8 and had a lie in bed with my baby before getting up and doing some exercise, came in had a coffee and now here I am explaining to you the joys of my life. For the rest of the day I think I will take bubs to go see Nana and Grandad and as it is just me and her today we will also head to the mall so I can go to the bank and see what sort of ladies I can attract with her. Maybe I will use the story of her Mum abandoning us to chase some small time drug dealer down to Gore or something.

Well I think the little one is stirring so I am going to cut this short and go get her dressed into the cutiest shop worker enticing outfit she has. Will report my results back tomorrow.

x

No comments: