Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Short and Sharp, just like my woohoo

Almost 2 weeks down in this fatherhood game and I must say things have been going pretty smoothly. There are obviously some occasions full of crying and frustration, and that is just Mere and Me (HAHAHA see what I did there, a Dad’s joke, bloody brilliant).

Anyways, in all seriousness life is good right now.

Aside from changing nappies and burping a small human being I am in my last week of work before my Christmas/New Years break which sees me away from the office for a little over 2 weeks. The screen printing gig is going well and I think each time I get a little bit better and the process becomes a little smoother.

Despite all of this goodness my brain is still a bit of a mess right now so I am going to call it a day and actually go do some work that pays.

Take care, and remember that ‘tis the season for excess and who are you to disobey the season

x

No comments: