Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nothing gets me off more than a stripper who cries during a lapdance

So last night I had a very fucked up dream, I cannot remember all of it however the part I do was absolutel gold...

I was driving my fire truck, my very own fire truck that I used for personal transport, down Fort Street in Auckland and I remember seeing some dude strolling into one of the many brothels down there. I remember having a chuckle to myself and thinking 'what a dirty guy' but not judging him too much because the sole reason I was down that way was to go to a strip joint right next door to the Police station to pay my monthly membership fee of $33.95.

So yeah, that's all I remember but if anyone can give me some sort of dream interpretation it would be great. PLUS if anyone knows where I can join a strip club for $33.95 a month please tell me that too.

Chur

No comments: